Every ship shall be provided with a VHF radio installation with DSC and DSC Watch Receiver.
Class A type DSC/VHF for GMDSS built-in dedicated receiver CH70. Light and compact VHF radiotelephone is design for any-where installation on every types of vessels. Over 160 characters can be seen in one large LCD.
Latitude/Longitude display function when connected with GPS. Power supply (SP-700) can use DC 24V or AC 110V / 220V.
- Compliant with DSC performance standard and GMDSS regulation according to ITU and IMO
- Includes all channels specified in ITU-RR(NOAA Weather channel)
- Channel Number : 183 channels (ITU 55, USA 57, CAN 61, WEA 10)
- The backlight of the display and operation key panels can be adjusted
- Wide sight graphic LCD allows user to see the display at every angle and operate it with ease.
- All settings are displayed on LCD
- Several channel scanning options
- User can select and automatically set up the transmission power of High (25W) or Low (1W)
- Priority selection of Ch.16 and adoption of noise free mic
- The equipment is designed for the daily waterproof
|Frequency:||TX: 156.025~157.425MHz, RX: 156.050~163.275MHz|
|Communication Mode:||Simplex and Semi-Duplex|
|Type of emission:||G3E, G2B (DSC)|
|Antenna impedance:||50 ohm|
|Voltage Supply:||13.6V DC|
|Consumption Currency (13.6V):||TX High (25W) – 5.5A max|
|Operating Temperature:||-15℃ ~ +55℃|
|Dimensions:||85 × 172 × 170 (mm)|
|Power Supply (SP-700)|
|VHF Antenna (SAN-150) – 2|
*Sale and service of VHF radio installations from other manufacturers are also possible.