Devices to measure and indicate speed and distance are intended for general navigational and ship maneuvering use.
We offer you Speed Logs from various manufacturers, including manufacturing by Ben Marine (Avantix, Atos), JRC.
To order battery chargers, power supply units or for service information, you can use the form below or .
ANTHEA BLIND Electromagnetic Speed Log
- The BLIND ANTHEA EM speed log is designed for all type of civil ships;
- Watertight blind cabinet made of a molded alloy;
- For standard operation BLIND ANTHEA uses model 48mm and LENS flat-surfaced sensors;
- It can be adapted to other BEN Marine sensors that have the same electrical characteristics;
- Automatic gain control;
- Damping control via strap;
- Permanent self-test;
- Simple configuration via a software BLASS;
- The cabinet can be flush or bulkhead mounted.
|Power supply:||24 VDC (+ 30 % – 10 %) or 220 VAC 50/60 Hz (± 10 %)|
|Outputs:||2 x 1/200 nautical mile (2 x relay outputs 24 VDC / 250 mA)|
1 x 1/10 nautical mile (open collector)
1 x analog output (0 – 500 μA)
1 x RS232 NMEA 0183 format output
2 x alarm outputs (2 x relay outputs 50 V – 2 A)
|Transmitted Data:||Digital speed: 0,1 knot definition|
Covered distance/reset: 99999,9
Scale: double scale -2 / +25 and -5 / +50 knots
|Damping on:||4, 16 or 32 seconds|
|Mounting of cabinet:||flush or bulkhead|
|Dimensions:||244 х 164 х 95 mm|
|Main cabinet – PVBEN299-02|
|Software for correction of 3-point linearization|
|One 48.1.RVB16 sensor with 16m length cable, retractable at sea – PUBEN008|
|one hull-fitting with valve, 48.1.RVI (retractable-valve-stainless), weld-on type – PUBEN016|
GA 120 – analog speed and distance repeater
RGD 100 – combined repeater
XY version – Dual axis version: longitudinal and transversal speed
Power supply: 115 VAC
*Sale and service of Speed Logs from other manufacturers are also possible.